TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT – Please read:
All prices are inclusive of VAT at current rate and accommodation prices are per room per night. We reserve the right to alter room rates.
Please note that if you have booked with a third-party agent, the terms sent to you by them regarding deposits and cancellations supersede those stated below.
- All bookings must be guaranteed with a credit or debit card. A deposit will be taken of the first night’s stay at the time of booking. Some bookings may require full prepayment at the time of booking or additional payment before arrival.
- For room cancellations, we require up to 7 days prior to 3pm on the planned arrival date. Only when a confirmation email is received by you from us can you assume that your reservation has been cancelled. If a cancellation was made with in the 7 days prior to your planned arrival date, then the guest is liable for 100% of the total value of the stay unless we are able to sell the room, then deposit will be refunded back.
- Failure to cancel your booking will result in full payment being taken from the debit/credit card provided.
- Deposits will be kept for 6 months for a future booking at the company’s discretion providing guests cancels 7 Days before arrival excluding bank holidays including Christmas and New Year.
- Should the Woodridge Hotel be unable to fulfil the booking, a voucher to the value of payments made will be offered.
- If you booked through a third-party booking agency then you must cancel through them.
We strongly recommend that guest purchase appropriate travel insurance.
We, The Woodridge Hotel, reserve the right to invoice our guest for damage or negligent soiling caused to any parts of our premises; accidental or otherwise. Failure to inform a part of our reception team may result in further fees to be incurred.
NO SMOKING POLICY
The Woodridge Hotel operates a No Smoking Policy throughout our indoor public areas, all our bedrooms, including out of the window. We have a designated smoking area outside the building. Should we believe any of our guests have been smoking in the bedrooms or any prohibited area, a smoking fine of £200 will be charged for deep cleaning and for the loss of revenue from smoke damaged rooms.
Check-in is from 3pm. Early check in must be by prior arrangement only.
Guests are required to check-out by 11am. Late check-outs can be requested, but only allowed upon approval from our reception team. Guests may incur charges.
Upon check-out please leave your room key in designated box at Reception.
Lost keys will be charged at £50.
For Additional Cot/Bed and Breakfast when sharing a room with an adult
- Babies under 2 requiring a cot is charged at £5 per night
- Children aged 2 – 8 years old £15.00 per night
- Children aged 9-14 years old £20.00 per night
- Children aged 15-17 years old £30.00 per night
We allow small-medium well behaved dogs in a limited number of our rooms. This is subject to availability and prior approval from our reception team. There is an additional charge for this. Pets must always be kept on lead at the hotel and its grounds and are not allowed to be left in the rooms unattended.
Although we have 24-hour CCTV, cars and their contents left in the car park are left entirely at the owner’s risk.